- Furnace & Kiln linings
- Removable insulating blankets for steam and gas turbines
- Flexible high temperature pipe insulation
- High temperature gasketing
- Low velocity stack lining
- Temporary repair of refractory furnace linings
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- Low Shrinkage
- Excellent Thermal Shock Resistance
- Low Heat Storage Capacity
- Excellent Heat Strength
- Inorganic - Smoke free
We also offer specialized Polycrystalline Alumina Fibre blankets made from pure mullite fibres which can be used in continuous operating temperatures up to 1600°c, under oxidizing, neutral or slightly gas-rich conditions without any shrinkage.
Ceramic Fibre Modules
Our fibre modules are a unique solution to high temperature insulation applications such as industrial heaters, boilers and furnaces.
These modules combine the insulating material advantages of ceramic fibre with rapid furnace installation.The monolithic fibre is easy to cut and fit around openings and modify in the field. In addition, these modules are lightweight, have low heat storage and provide durable service.
- High temperature furnace
- Kiln and heater linings
- Bell annealing furnaces
- Reheating furnace
- Process heaters lining
- Shuttle kilns / Tunnel kilns
- Chemical process heaters
- Ladle pre-heaters
- Faster installation
- Reduced shrinkage compared to layered lining
- Low heat storage
- Superior to thermal stability and shock resistance
- Individual module mounting enables replacement without disturbing adjacent modules
Ceramic Fibre Boards & Shapes
These blocks and shapes are obtained by vacuum suction of a mixture of ceramic fibres with organic and mineral binders. These boards and blocks are self supporting with excellent stability at high temperatures, having high resistance to thermal shock, chemical attack and maintain stability at high temperatures.
- Back up insulation in refractory construction
- Hot face lining material in furnace building
- Back up insulation in steel ladles
- Back up insulation in glass melting furnace
- Excellent insulating performance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Low heat storage
- Resistance to thermal shock
High performance ceramic paper products are the preferred choice over traditional fibreglass, textile or metal products for thermal, acoustical, or filtration management.